[NEW VIDEO] Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp

March 30, 2018

Happy GOOD Friday. 
Today is indeed a beautiful Friday, as we remember Jesus who died for us on the cross to give us eternal life. 

***
Now onto some new cute release!
Have you been wanting and yearning for more cuddlebugs from Tierra Jackson? Well, she's done it again! This brand new release at Unity Stamp is just AMAZING. If you've not started buying any cuddlebugs, these may just be the one to get you started. Just sayin' :)

So I have NEW VIDEOS and cards for you.
If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy). 
Also, if you want to stay connected with me, come say Hi to me on my Facebook or Instagram.

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Dragon #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #prismacolor #strathmore #tonedgray #dragon #got #howtotrainyourdragon #birthdaycard #birthday

For my first card, I am using the new Cuddlebug Dragon. I feel that if you're a Game of Thrones (GOT) or How to Train your Dragon fan, this would be perfect for you! It's cute and not overly scary. 

I stamped the dragon on my new Strathmore Toned Gray paper and colored it in using Prismacolor colored pencils. What's great about using pre-colored paper, is that I didn't need to color in the entire image! Plus, the paper has these really cool fibers in it that adds interest to the card.

ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Dragon #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #prismacolor #strathmore #tonedgray #dragon #got #howtotrainyourdragon #birthdaycard #birthday

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Sea Turtles #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #seaturtles #tombowdualbrushpen #dotcoloring #copicmarkers

For my next card, I used the new Cuddlebug Sea Turtles; which are just so darn cute! Every cuddlebug is just so much fun. So, as you can see, I had lots of white space to fill up and instead of coloring in the space, I dotted small dots with my Tombow dual brush marker pens. You could use any markers that you have for this technique. Just a fun way to color in your image.

ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Sea Turtles #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #seaturtles #tombowdualbrushpen #dotcoloring #copicmarkers

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Otter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #otter #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #nuvoglitterdrop #nuvojeweldrop #copicmarkers

The new Cuddlebug Otter is also just SO CUTE, I made some water swirls for him to swim in :)
I used my Tonic Studios Nuvo drops (jewel, glitter, crystal) to just swirl the colors in. Really easy peezy! 

ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cuddlebug Otter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #otter #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #nuvoglitterdrop #nuvojeweldrop #copicmarkers

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Patience and Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #nuvoglimmerpaste #glimmerpaste #tonicstudios #copicmarkers #bedtimestory #bunny

And for my final card of the day, I used the freebie of this week called Patience and Love. Seriously, this is my FAVORITE! Way TOO cute! :) I colored in the quilt for the entire family using my Copic markers, then added stars and lots of sparkles with Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste [moonstone].

ScrappyScrappy: Cute Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Patience and Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #craft #crafting #scrapbook #papercraft #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #video #nuvoglimmerpaste #glimmerpaste #tonicstudios #copicmarkers #bedtimestory #bunny

So, go shop now at Unity Stamp and get this freebie! You do not want to miss this.

Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend too!

Credit and source of photo: Bunglehousedesigns

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a wonderful bunch of cards, Angelina! My favorite is the bed full of bunnies, so darling! Thank you for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!