Happy Easter card with SVG Attic

March 13, 2017

Happy Monday!
I am on the SVG Attic blog today, sharing an EGG-tra special card I made using the JGW Happy Easter kit.
I saw this card and knew how FUN it would be to make it.

ScrappyScrappy: Happy Easter Card with SVG Attic #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #happyeaster #easter #card #cardmaking #papercraft #bifoldcard #watercolor

I cut the "painted" areas using white cardstock and then actually painted it using some watercolors. I couldn't decide on what color the egg would be, so why not a rainbow colored egg? :) I also added some glitter to it to make it even more special.

ScrappyScrappy: Happy Easter Card with SVG Attic #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #happyeaster #easter #card #cardmaking #papercraft #bifoldcard #watercolor


***

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend ahead.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is definitely a special Easter card! I love the watercolors and glitter on the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Easter card, Angeline! Love that painted egg with brush ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!