[NEW VIDEOS] Watercolor Frenzy with Unity Stamp

February 16, 2017

Hello crafty friends :)
Unity Stamp has some really beautiful NEW stamps and here's two cards that I made using some of them.

Also, I have NEW VIDEOS for you too -- showing how I made the cards. They are simple and quick techniques coz, hey, really -- sometimes all we need is simple #iloveeasypeezy

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Watercolor Frenzy with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #watercolor #gansaitambi #starrycolors #primamarketing #christineadolph #watercolorresistpen #doodle #video #youtube #quicktipvideo #ladybug

Here's my first card using the cute ladybug stamp "Hang in there lady". I absolutely LOVE this stamp!
So I played with my new Prima watercolor resist pen and Kuretake gansai tambi watercolors, where I did some lettering and heart doodles. This pen is just so fun to use!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Watercolor Frenzy with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #watercolor #gansaitambi #starrycolors #primamarketing #christineadolph #watercolorresistpen #doodle #video #youtube #quicktipvideo #ladybug


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Watercolor Frenzy with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #watercolor #peerlesswatercolor #plaids #video #youtube #quicktipvideo #floral

This new floral stamp "Hello new life" is just so beautiful, I colored it using my Peerless watercolors. Then I decided to brighten the background and making it fresh by adding some two-colored plaids. All you need is some horizontal/vertical stripes!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Watercolor Frenzy with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #watercolor #peerlesswatercolor #plaids #video #youtube #quicktipvideo #floral

Hope you enjoyed the videos and do let me know if you'd like to see more! 
In the meantime, feel free to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for updates.

Have a wonderful week :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your artsy style in both cards, Angeline! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fantastic Florals” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!