Nature Fern card with Unity Stamp

September 01, 2016

Happy mid-week!
I am sharing a card over The Unity Stamp blog and I made this CAS card using the stamps from Unity's August Kit of the Month "Open your soul"

So, for this card, I am inspired by NATURE! 

In our modern life and society, we're always stucked behind our screens (phones included!) and I find that I hardly have time to just sit down and appreciate God's creations.

ScrappyScrappy: Nature Fern card with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #stamp #stamping #nature

I inked the leaves with two different shades of green inks and created this scene where the sun is shining the brightest in the middle. I added a strip of glitter gold at the borders of the card.

Oh, and the sentiment is just perfect for this card! (Also found in the kit)

ScrappyScrappy: Nature Fern card with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #stamp #stamping #nature

Let's just take time and enjoy nature. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!